At LiveWell Colorado, we’re committed to providing individuals with inspiration to eat healthier and be more physically active. And now, we’re bringing you some “pinspiration” as well.
That’s right, LiveWell Colorado has joined the Pinterest phenomenon!
We’re very excited to be expanding our social media presence to this fun, engaging platform. In addition to Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now provides us with another opportunity to better connect, share innovative ideas and resources, and interact with our friends and stakeholders.
If you’re on Pinterest, we’d love to have you follow our boards for tips and ideas related to healthy eating, physical activity, inspiration and motivation, and much more. Specific boards include the following:
- Healthy Celebrations: Recipes and creative ideas for making holiday festivities healthier.
- Wintercize your Exercise: Ideas to stay active all winter long with fun, heartpumping activities.
- Family Fun & Games: Ideas and tips to get the entire family up and moving year-round.
- Thinner Dinners: Healthy, family-friendly dinners for busy people.
- Motivate Me: Wisdom + strategies for healthy living.
- Small Victories: Easy swaps, healthy choices.
- Bringing Healthy to School: Tips for making our schools healthier – from school lunch to classroom parties.
- Foodspiration: Foods to fuel your healthy life.
- Thirsty for Health: Delicious Alternatives to Sugary Beverages
We’re also very thankful to the numerous LiveWell Moms who have been terrific guest pinners. Their pins have certainly inspired us.
Happy pinning and thanks in advance for following our boards!