The HEAL Cities & Towns Campaign provides a variety of resources to help elected officials and city staff develop and implement policies that promote active communities, healthy food access and workplace wellness.
Please see the following resources below:
- 2017 HEAL Summit Resources
- Blog posts
- Funding Opportunities
- Worksite Wellness Resources
- Other Resources
- View agenda
- Summit attendee list
- Keynote & Conversation with Dwayne Wharton, Director of External Affairs, The Food Trust
- Keynote & Conversation with Tamika Butler, Executive Director, Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust
Worksite Wellness Resources
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade’s For Colorado: For the Health of It! is a statewide initiative to cultivate a culture of health and well-being in small business and communities to enhance statewide economic vitality. Small Business Development Centers provide free consulting to small business clients include worksite wellness assistance. Contact Jamie Hackbarth for more information.
- Health Links offers online assessment, one-on-one advising, connections to like-minded organizations, and shares resources to help create and sustain worksite culture of health and safety. Contact John Stuligross for more information.
- Kaiser Permanente provides resources to employer groups with Kaiser Permanente Insurance. Contact your Workforce Health Consultant for assistance with assessing, planning, engaging and measuring success of workforce health programs. Interactive toolkits and guides are available to any employer group regardless of insurance coverage.
- Tri-County Health Department coordinates six employer resource groups which support the efforts of organizations to create a culture of health at their workplace. The groups convene regularly and provide a forum for HR professionals and wellness champions to share ideas and solve common challenges. Contact Michele Haugh for more information.
- American Heart Association Workplace Health Playbook is an online employer resource that offers evidenced-based and actionable advice to evaluate and improve workplace health programs.