Cheesy Pear and Chicken Flatbread
- 1 package fresh naan, whole wheat or garlic
- ¼ teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon herbes de provence
- 2 pears, sliced, Bartlett or Anjou
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked chicken, sliced
- ¼ cup three cheese blend (with low-fat mozzarella), shredded
- ¼ cup smoked blue cheese, crumbled (regular blue cheese may also be used)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together garlic, olive oil, and herbes de provence in a small bowl.
- Please two naan, flat-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bruch or spoon on olive oil mixture.
- Layer pears, tomatoes, and chicken on top of each naan; top with cheeses.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Notes: Find 3 or 5 choose blend in the dairy case. Be sure it contains mozzarella for this recipe. Find herbes de provence in the spice section.
Created by Jason K. Morse, CEC and executive chef for Douglas County School District.