Cold Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Corn and Tomatoes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 8 to 10 ounces angel hair pasta (capellini)
- 2 cups cooked fresh corn kernels (from 3 medium ears)
- 2 pounds flavorful tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup natural low-fat vinaigrette (try balsamic vinaigrette)
- 6 to 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to tast
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse under cold running water until the pasta cools. Drain and transfer to a serving container.
- Combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until needed or serve at once.
© 2001 Nava Atlas