Jen, Maria, Maria, Ivan and Janeth of Bruce Randolph School are our 2012 EatWell@School Cooking Competition winners and the creators of this recipe. Denver Public Schools and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science's T-Rex Cafe featured this dish on May 8, 2013. Now, you can make it at home!
- 6 cups Cabbage, red, shredded
- 2 each Bell Peppers, green, sliced
- 2 lbs Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup White Vinegar
- 1 TBL Dijon Mustard
- 3 TBL Honey
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- 1 bunch Broccoli, shredded florets
- 1 tsp Pepper
- In a separate medium bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and honey.
- While whisking, slowly add oil into vinegar mixture. Season with pepper.
- Add vinaigrette to vegetables and toss until fully coated.