Easy Ranch Dip and Dressing
This easy ranch dressing is a favorite with kids and adults alike. It was developed for a vegetable tasting at a Denver school garden.
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
Yield: 8 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise (light or nonfat)
- ½ cup sour cream (light or nonfat, may substitute nonfat Greek yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (or more to taste)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced fine (a Microplane type of zester works well for this)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons milk, optional
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- If you prefer a thinner salad dressing, add milk, one tablespoon at a time until you achieve the desired consistency.