Egg White Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 NestFresh Eggs separated into whites or 3/4 of a cup NestFresh Liquid Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1 inch strips.
- Prepare 3 bowls. In first bowl, add whole wheat flour, paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper and salt. Mix to combine.
- In second bowl add slightly beaten egg whites.
- In third bowl add whole wheat bread crumbs.
- To prepare chicken, coat chicken in whole wheat flour mixture. Then, dredge chicken into eggs followed by the final coating of whole wheat bread crumbs.
- Place coated chicken breast on lined baking sheet and continue with the rest of the strips.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with dipping sauces.