-1 lb tilapia
-1 ½ cups breadcrumbs
-salt and pepper to taste
-1/4 cups pickle relish
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Steam the fish for 5 minutes until cooked through.
3. Combine the fish, egg, 1 cup the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
4. Shape the fish into your desired shapes. (We used a very cool fish shaped cookie cutter!).
5. Press your shapes into the remaining 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs, so they are fully coated.
6. Place the fish on a greased sheet pan and into the oven. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
7. Mix the mayonnaise with the relish and serve as a dipping sauce.