Frozen Watermelon Pomegranate Pops
Yield: 4 servings
- 1½ cups cubed seedless watermelon
- ½ cup 100% Pomegranate blueberry juice. * We like Minute Maid Enhanced Pomegranate Blueberry juice.
- Combine the watermelon and juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into four 3-ounce ice pop molds and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- To remove the pops from the molds, run under warm water to loosen.
Notes: If you don’t have ice pop molds, divide the liquid between four paper cups. Cover each cup with foil, insert one craft stick through the center of each foil, and freeze. Nutrition Information per Serving: 30 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated), 0mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g protein, 15% vitamin C