Kale Pesto Deviled Eggs
- 6 NestFresh Eggs
- 1 cup kale
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a medium sized pot covered with cold water.
- Cook on medium heat until water is boiling.
- Once water is boiling, cover pot and remove from heat. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove eggs from hot water and run under cold water until cool enough to touch.
- Remove shells and slice egg in half. Remove cooked yolk and place cooked egg white on serving platter. Continue with the remaining eggs.
- In a food processor, blend kale, basil, walnuts, parmesan cheese, garlic and salt and pepper until combined.
- Add mayonnaise and egg yolks and pulse until smooth.
- Spoon pesto filling in to a plastic sandwich or piping bag. Cut off the corner and pipe into cooked egg whites.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.