Mini Squash Tots
-2 cups summer squash and/or zucchini peeled
-1/2 small onion, grated
-1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
-2/3 cups plain breadcrumbs
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray
2. Grate squash in food processor. Squeeze between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Add 2 cups (packed) to a large bowl.
3. Add onion and eggs to grated squash.
4. Stire in ¾ cup parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients.
5. Using a scoop, fill mini muffin cups to the top.
6. Top each tot with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for approximately 30 minutes until very brown and crispy around the edges.
8. Allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes then remove from pan and serve warm.