Mom’s Mango Smoothie
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 cups frozen mango (one 10-ounce package)
- 1½ cups 100% mango juice, tropical juice, or orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place the mango, juice, and yogurt in a blender, and blend until well combined.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve with a straw.
Nutrition Information per Serving (1 cup): 150 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated), 65mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 4g protein, 10% vitamin A, 30% vitamin C, 10% calcium
Recipe submitted by: Liz W eiss, MS, RD and Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD
Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD and Liz Weiss, MS, RD are The Meal Makeover Moms, and together, they’re on a mission to help busy families eat a healthy and delicious diet. Their latest cookbook, Meal Makeover Moms’ Kitchen or listen to their weekly radio podcast,