Raspberry and Oatmeal Swirls
Yield: Makes 6 glasses
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 4 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 heaped cups Greek or wholemilk yogurt
- ½ cup oatmeal cookie crumbs
- Put the frozen raspberries into a blender with the sugar, and purée until they make a vibrant super-pink sauce. You may have to be patient as they will be difficult to blend at first since they are extremely hard when frozen.
- Gather together six glasses of about ¾ cup capacity, and spoon 1–2 teaspoons of the raspberry purée into each one. Then dollop in each glass about a couple of tablespoons of the yogurt, and then sprinkle a layer of cookie crumbs on top of that. To get the cookie crumbs, just put a few cookies in a bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Cover the crumbs with one more layer of yogurt, then raspberry and finally cookie crumbs again.
© 2004 Nigella Lawson