Yield: twelve 1/4 servings
- 2 15-ounce cans of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and toss gently
- Put the tossed mixture into a large rimmed baking sheet and spread out garbanzo beans in a single layer
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the beans are dry and crisp, tossing every ten minutes.
- Let the beans cool slightly and then serve them in small dishes or cupcake liners as appetizers or use them on top of a salad for croutons.
Notes: Nutrition Information per Serving (1/4 cup): 68 kcal? calories, 2.0 g? fat, 4.5 g? protien, 11 g? carbohydrates, 1.5 g? fiber, 170 mg sodium